Sunday, April 12, 2009

Louis CK on Internet on Planes

Louis CK on Internet on Planes

I don't know how I missed this comedian's bit on Conan from 19 February: "I was on an airplane and there was high-speed Internet on the airplane. That's the newest thing that I know exists. And I'm sitting on the plane and they go, open up your laptop, you can go on the Internet.

"And it's fast, and I'm watching YouTube clips. It's amaz--I'm on an airplane! And then it breaks down. And they apologize, the Internet's not working. And the guy next to me goes, 'This is b___s___.' I mean, how quickly does the world owe him something that he knew existed only 10 seconds ago?"

Bit starts at 2 minutes in. [Thanks to John Moe]




Diane DeGarmo Stalker Denied Down Under
(E! Online)

American Signs on for Full Fleet Wi-Fi